1. Knowing who to call and who not to waste time with. How to segment “qualified” prospects by priority for best ROI.
2. Crafting messaging that communicates your credibility and value and provides sufficient reason to spend 30-60 minutes with you.
3. Crafting strategic responses to common scenarios such as objections, dealing with gatekeepers.
4. How to fully leverage your outreach effort by collecting recon on potential worth. Then integrating other marketing techniques for identified high-worth prospects – techniques that would not be viable with a less qualified list, yet deliver high response with a qualified high-value list. You are making the calls anyway. You want to leverage all the value you can from those efforts.
5. You can close, deliver value and have satisfied clients, but your lead generation process is not meeting your needs.
6. Increase confidence in using the phone, improve clarity of your message and simplify sales scripts.
7. Clarify some key elusive fuzzy parts of appointment setting.
8. Provide an outside perspective on what is going right and what can be improved without beating around the bush.
9. Figure out how to get result needed without reinventing the wheel. (This is not rocket science.)
10. Provide actionable advice. Make you fully aware of all your options with a recommendation of what do do and guidance as to how to do it.
39 Dodge St #288BEVERLY MA 01915PHONE: 978-296-2700