The Wright Way:7 Problem-Solving Principles
from the Wright Brothers That Can Make Your Business Soar.
Show Summary: If you want to build a winning business organization and beat your competition to the goal, there are lessons galore in this interview and book.
The obvious exhaustive research that went into this book reflects the authors passion about “how” the Wright brothers did what the did, not just what they did. If you run a business the “seven principles” will challenge your thinking.
* Forging – shaping ideas through constructive conflict.
* Tackling the tyrant – solving the toughest problem first.
* Fiddling – constantly experimenting with improvements.
* Mind-warping – think logically, yet consider illogical options.
* Relentless preparation – lifelong passion for learning
* Measuring twice – paying meticulous attention to detail
* Force multiplication – accomplish more in teams than as individuals.